FABULOUSLY FIT- 12 Week Weight Loss and Fitness Program
Strip off every unnecessary weight......... so you can run the race that's ahead of you! (Heb12:1)
You are invited to participate in the 12 week Weight Loss Program in 2 ways. Either by signing up yourself if you decided you want to lose weight or get back in shape OR invite someone you know has been having challenges losing weight and they need support and accountability.
It’s an opportunity to begin your weight loss journey, get fit and build a healthy lifestyle which should continue even after the challenge is over.
Weight gain is an obvious consequence of too-large portions. While there are many causes for obesity, eating out certainly contributes: Obesity has increased from 14.5 percent in 1971 to 30.9 percent in 1999, and childhood and adolescent obesity has almost tripled to 17 percent since 1980 in the United States.
Obesity has a faster growing rate in the United States than in many other places in the world. The U.S is ranked amongst the top 10 countries in the world with an obesity rate of 74.5%. This is due to poor food choices and growing choices for something cheap, quick, fast and thereby unhealthy.
Overweight and obesity are both labels for ranges of weight that are greater than what is generally considered healthy for a given height. The terms also identify ranges of weight that have been shown to increase the likelihood of certain diseases and other health problems. To check if you are overweight, you need to know your Body Mass Index, BMI (See Information Below)
In the constant struggle between family, work, and self, it can be difficult it is to focus on YOU. To help change this, the Fitness and Weight Loss Challenge would provide the tools and support you need to commit to and achieve your personal health and wellness goals.
The 12 week Fitness and Weight Loss Challenge was created by divine inspiration, JUST FOR YOU! It would help you begin your journey to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight through dietary changes which proceeds to a lifestyle that includes healthy eating, regular physical activity, and balancing the number of calories you consume with the number of calories your body uses.
This is also a spiritual journey as you would also work on losing the spiritual fat i.e. extra baggage, burden from the past or anything that’s preventing you from that moving forward into your destiny, that good life! You get to create a customized nutrition plan that works for you and participate in a variety of fitness activities that would make your weight loss journey so much fun. Before you realize it, you are losing weight, achieving your health goals and getting in great shape. One of the Biggest Challenge with weight loss is the “Want To” not the “How To”.
Why 12 weeks? If you follow your nutrition plan consistently, the weight would begin to come off but research has shown that it takes that long to establish new healthy habits and routines.
Why do you need to make a decision now? Staying in control of your weight and health contributes to having good health now and as you age. It also extended your longevity i.e. you are able to enjoy your family, friends and loved one for many years.
By signing up, you are making a commitment today to make your personal health a priority — and helping to fight the good fight against the risk of a number of health conditions including hypertension, adverse lipid concentrations, depression, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
If you answer YES to one or more of the following questions:
- Are you ready to shed extra weight to get yourself back in shape or for health reasons and you have been looking for a support group to help you lose the extra weight?
- Do you have some problems areas – Parts of your body where you would like to shed some stubborn fat? You have tried different means and diets to few extra pounds, 5 pounds or more for many years but it’s not happening?
- Has your recent weight gain created a self-conscious complex and hindered you from enjoying activities that you love including shopping, traveling, participating in sports with your kids?
- Do you want to learn how spiritual fitness is an important component of physical fitness?
- Are just talking about losing weight but you know you really need to lose weight because your doctor has told you on so many medical checkups? And now, you are ready to see how your commitment to eating healthy and exercise for 8 weeks will reduce the frequent visits to the doctor.
CHECK IF YOU ARE OBESE OR OVERWEIGHT
Overweight and obesity are both labels for ranges of weight that are greater than what is generally considered healthy for a given height.
For adults, overweight and obesity ranges are determined by using weight and height to calculate a number called the "body mass index" (BMI). BMI is used because, for most people, it correlates with their amount of body fat.
BMI is just one indicator of potential health risks associated with being overweight or obese.
- An adult who has a BMI between 25 and 29.9 is considered overweight.
- An adult who has a BMI of 30 or higher is considered obese